Wine Weekend Trip
March 13th – March 15th, 2020
Est. Arrival: 9pm
2hrs, from Crystal City Metro.
OUR CULINARY JOURNEY
FULL PACKAGE DETAILS
- Transportation To/From Charlottesville, VA
- 2 Nights at 4 star hotel
- Daily Breakfasts
- Dinner Party
- Private Driver to Wineries (winery tasting fee not included)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Every travel need is handled from the moment you decide to join us. We handle airport transfers, tours, local transportation, accommodation needs. If you need a roommate, we will connect you with a fellow traveler. Your only responsibility is to enjoy your trip!
OMNI CHARLOTTESVILLE HOTEL
Located in the center of Charlottesville, adjacent to the historic downtown Pedestrian Mall, the Omni Charlottesville Hotel blends the area’s unique history with modern luxury. Relax in their seven-story glassed in atrium lobby or unwind in your room featuring a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable.
The hotel provides amenities that includes a casual American restaurant and bar. There's also a heated indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool and a gym. Breakfast is available.
- Non-smoking luxury hotel
- Over-sized chairs
- Plush robes
- Feather pillows
- In room mini-refrigerator
- Italian marble floors in bathroom
- Full-sized iron and ironing board
- Evening turndown service, upon request
- Hair dryer
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Radio alarm clock
- Work desk
- Complimentary newspaper
- WiFi Internet service – complimentary for Select Guest® members
- Voice mail
- Individual climate control
- In-room movies available (additional cost)
- 32” flat screen HDTV with cable channels
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- Transportation To/From Charlottesville, VA
- Welcome Wine Dinner
- Private Driver To Wineries (winery tasting fee not included)
- Meals – Daily Breakfast, Dinner w/wine
Transportation to Meeting Point
Meals and beverage not previous indicated
Winery tasting fees
Travel Insurance (See Our Terms & Conditions)
Items of a Personal Nature
Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $5 per day for driver)
Items of a personal nature
**You will be responsible for your tasting purchases at the wineries. **
There is nothing worse than missing a vacation…how about also losing the money you paid for your vacation? Because all of Be Relaxed Destinations and Wine Lovers group tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Click here for our preferred travel insurance vendor.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Trip Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Be Relaxed Destinations are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Be Relaxed Destinations, LLC has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices competitive and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
**The accommodations, activities, and other inclusions and/or their order may change and/or be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and/or for any other reason we deem necessary. In the event this occurs, we will try our best to arrange similar accommodations, activities, and other inclusions**
- Traveling abroad requires a valid ID cards. Please take a look at your ID right now to be sure it does not expire soon and has the correct spelling of your name. Refunds will not be provided for expired ID card or incorrect names.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose a monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note that our suggested flight leaving from [Wash Dulles (IAD) on (date) and arrive in (destinations city) on (date). Check-in at hotel begins on (date).
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into (airport) at least 4 hours before flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into (airport) on (date) and stay one night at a nearby hotel. We can provide assistance with hotels.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Be Relaxed Destinations/Wine Lover Group of all email address changes.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
FULL PACKAGE WITH TRANSPORTATION TO / FROM CRYSTAL CITY METRO
SINGLE: $585.46 per person